How We Do It
To see our industry leading process for Finlock removal and installation of new fascias and guttering, please view our video here of our team in action on a recent project. We're meticulous, careful, safety-conscious and leave the site completely clean and tidy and it could save you £££s:
When removing concrete (Finlock) gutters and replacing with brand new uPVC components and guttering, our 'in-house' fully-qualified fitters will always ensure that their workmanship, including the finished appearance, is undertaken to the highest standard.
The process the Trent Valley Fascias Team goes through is as follows:
- Scaffolding is erected around the work area, for you, your property's and our team's safety - we do not work from ladders!
- We cut off the concrete that protrudes over the brickwork in its entirety, with a diamond-tipped cutting blade
- The existing rafters are then extended
- uPVC sprockets are fixed and trimmed
- High quality soffits, fascia and guttering are fixed to them
- An immaculate finish of modern uPVC guttering is the result
- The work is guaranteed for 10 years and the Freefoam guttering for 30 years!
- You pay us when the work is completed.
Note: where necessary, e.g. terraced, semi-detached properties, we will ensure the gutter runs on essentially the same line as the neighbours' existing concrete gutters, to allow the water to flow away, and also so that the appearance looks very neat and tidy.
(Click on the images to enlarge)
Call us now for a no-obligation (FREE) quote, on 0115 921 4014, or use the contact form and we can arrange a mutually convenient appointment date/time.